The course features the following online products:
- 100% online delivery
- Roadmap to Certification
- Condensed Study Notes with Multilingual Audio Recording of Study Notes
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- Mock Exams
- Videos on Important Topics
- Digital flashcards
- Online certification exams (proctored electronically) – 3 attempts per module
- Detailed exam feedback reports
A minimum grade of 60% is required to pass each certification exam. You have three (3) attempts per module. You may purchase one (1) additional attempt per module for $20.
Regulatory Limit on Exam Attempts:
Failure on a fourth (4th) attempt on any individual module will result in the expiry of this course as per provincial regulatory requirements. Once a course has expired, you will no longer have access to the course content or your course history.
In order to complete the LLQP, you will be required to re-enrol in the LLQP certification course and start anew.
Upon successfully passing all of the required certification exams, your results will be entered in the Canadian Insurance Participant Registry (CIPR), at which time you may apply with your provincial regulator to write the provincial exams.
Certification Exam: 1 per module
Question format: Multiple choice
Questions per exam: 30 questions for all exams
Exam Length: 75 minutes per exam
Passing Grade: 60%
Refund Policy: This course is non-refundable and not transferable.
Login Policy: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. Sharing your access with others is not permitted. Failure to comply may result in the immediate termination of your course.
Conflict of Interest Policy
Learners have the right to learn in an environment dedicated solely to education and free from the promotion of any instructor’s proprietary interest in products, services, instruments, devices or materials. Should you feel that this policy has not been followed, please advise our Operations Manager via email at [email protected].
- Windows 10 or higher - updated to the latest Service Pack (no virtual machines permitted)
- Mac OS 10.13x or higher (no virtual machines permitted)
- Intel / AMD only (ARM-based Macs are not supported at this time)
- Pop-Ups enabled
- Web camera with microphone (if you do not have a computer with a built-in web camera and microphone)
- Google Chrome